15 April, 2013

Mrs. Saturday

I'm looking for someone. Maybe you can help me. Well, I'm not actively looking right now, as the possibility of having found her exists. It's still unclear currently, but I am trying to keep an open mind. My quest may very well be over. Only the goddess knows.

I am looking for Mrs. Saturday. Let me describe her, so that if you meet her, you'll know. She's ridiculous. Hilarious. Not only does she tolerate my awful, awful puns, she makes me groan with those of her own.

She is kind, patient, and nice. She loves wholly and proudly. She knows exactly what she wants out of life, and she knows what she'll tolerate in a partner. There is a ferocity in her that gives her strength, and a tenderness to her touch which does not undermine, but underlines the strength.

She feels no need to tear down another in support of herself, and would rather display her security by building and helping others up. While she may not be the most popular or the most important in her social circle, she's fine with that.

Her intelligence will give me a run for my money, and her creativity will leave others amazed.

(Ed. note: there was more here, but I'll keep this one G-rated since I didn't sign up for the adult content label for the challenge.)

I have met someone who I mesh well enough with to give the opportunity to try and become Mrs. Saturday to. I don't know how it will turn out, but then again, all relationships are like that. She came up with her own pseudonym, which is fine with me, but I don't remember what it is, despite knowing it had the word witch in it, so she's The Witch.

It was kind of an awkward and really rather unorthodox meeting. A friend of mine, her ex-fiancee, set us up. We've been officially together for...two weeks now, maybe three? It was goth night at the club, the Asylum, in Portland. That was almost two months ago, now.

It has been an interesting getting-to-know-you process. So far, she exhibits a few of the aforementioned traits, and time will tell for the rest. Here's to hoping.

Next: At sunfall, we write!

1 comment:

  1. when you least expect it things will happen and you will be amazed! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete